Clients and Reports
GLOW Consultants’ team has regional expertise in Pakistan, including areas that are hard to reach and access such as Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Newly Merged Districts, South Punjab and Rural Sindh. Our team members have also worked in different parts of the world. We have regional field and operations teams that allows us to cater to any context, geographical area and target group within Pakistan and beyond as well, through our remote services.
GLOW and its team members has previously worked with donor agencies, and development organizations from all across the globe including but not limited to FCDO (previously DFID), USAID, Trócaire, NCA, HAG, SDC, ADB, IRC, Malteser, ICMC, ACTED, Concern Worldwide, UNICEF, UNHCR, UNOPS, DAI, Tetra Tech and others. GLOW Consultants has thus been able to design, manage, monitor, evaluate and research a multitude of multi-sectoral programmes.
Some of our publicly available reports can be found at the links below:
- The impact of displacement on gender roles and relations: the case of IDPs from FATA, Pakistan: https://odi.org/en/publications/the-impact-of-displacement-on-gender-roles-and-relations-the-case-of-idps-from-fata-pakistan/
- Reducing Vulnerability through Disaster Risk Management (DRM) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Province, Pakistan – Phase 3 https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/2017-rne-pakistan-evaluation-final1-doc.pdf
- Independent Final Programme Evaluation Report(DFID Health Programme)- https://www.feedtheminds.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Final-Version-Badin-Evaluation-Report-2017.pdf
- Final Evaluation Report Responding to Pakistan’s Internally Displaced (RAPID) Fund (RAPIDFund-II) –https://admin.concern.net/sites/default/files/documents/2020-09/Pakistan%20RAPID%20Fund%20II%20Final%20Evaluation%
- Final Evaluation – Sustainable WASH assistance to the 2010 Flood Affected Communities in Naushahro Feroze, Sindh-https://www.norad.no/en/toolspublications/publications/ngo-evaluations/2017/final-evaluation–sustainable-wash-assistance-to-the-2010-flood-affected-communities-in-naushahro-feroze-sindh/
- Read the report Telethon Funded Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programmed in Sindh, Pakistan – https://www.kirkensnodhjelp.no/en/news/publications/evaluations/wash-pakistan-endline-evaluation/
- Fieldwork Report: RobotWala Impact Evaluation – https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PA00WQX6.pdf
- Transforming Surge Capacity Project Evaluation – https://humanitarianadvisorygroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/TSC_Evaluation_Electronic_April18_FINAL.pdf
- Mid-Term Review of Australia’s Regional strategy for Afghanistan and Pakistan 2018–20 – https://www.dfat.gov.au/sites/default/files/mid-term-review-of-the-regional-humanitarian-strategy-for-afghanistan-and-pakistan-2018-2020.pdf
- Remote Humanitarian Monitoring – Guidance Note- https://humanitarianadvisorygroup.org/insight/remote-humanitarian-monitoring/
- Food System Mapping – http://www.rspn.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Food%20Mapping%20Study.pdf