Services That We Provide
At GLOW Consultants, we have a wide range of experience in projects conducted, including baseline, impact, mid-term, endline and final evaluations. We have also conducted a multitude of third-party monitoring activities. Alongside this, we have conducted research studies, mapping activities, needs assessments, tracer studies and KAP studies amongst other research activities.
We have also been extensively involved in program design and proposal development aspects with our clients, including reviewing and developing country strategies for organizations. Overall at GLOW, we have conducted over 100 assignments, collected data from over 20,000 household, conducted over 1000 Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and over 2000 Key Informant Interviews (KIIs).
The main services we provide are listed below:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of programs; we have conducted third-party monitoring and evaluation activities since our inception.
- Proposal development and program design; this includes reviewing country programs and strategies for clients, as well conducting the designing and costing of programs to be implemented by various clients.
- Training, communication and workshop facilitation; we have arranged for the venue and content of various trainings conducted for our clients.
- Policy, Social and Economic analysis and Data Collection; we have conducted research that includes both qualitative and quantitative methods, including desk reviews of secondary literature, data collection activities ranging from household surveys to Focus Group Discussions and Key Informant Interviews. We ensure that Quality Assurance Plans are made and mechanisms implemented during all our assignments, so as to conduct research of only the highest quality. We also conducted value for money and due diligence analysis and partners capacity assessment.
- Other customized services as required by organizations.