A private sector social enterprise we have acommitmentto provide quality services at a competitive price, and in a timely manner while promoting diversity, equal opportunity and inclusivity.Ultimately, we would like to play a positive role for the development sector to perform better through our input and feedback.
From our team to the research we conduct, we prioritize the safeguarding of all individuals and the data that we collect.
About GLOW Consultants
A private sector development consultancy firm headquartered in Islamabad, GLOW Consultants (Pvt) Limited has particular expertise and experience in conducting third party monitoring (remote and otherwise), evaluation (including process, impact, outcome, final and summative evaluations), and research studies (including support with primary data collection, analysis and report writing).
We use traditional and modern IT-enabled tools to deliver these services to our international clients. Further, we support with the feasibility studies, business development (including programme design and proposal development) and value for money analysis.
Services We Offer
GLOW Consultants offers specialist services to NGOs, donors and other clients in the following key program areas:
- Monitoring and evaluation of programs;
- Proposal development and programme design;
- Training, communication and workshop facilitation;
- Research and Data Collection;
- Desk studies, policy, social and economic analysis;
- Mentoring, career counseling and peer reviews;
- Other customized services as required by organizations.
Clients and Reports
GLOW Consultants’ team has regional expertise in Pakistan, including areas that are hard to reach and access such as Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Newly Merged Districts, South Punjab and Rural Sindh. Our team members have also worked in different parts of the world. We have regional field and operations teams that allows us to cater to any context, geographical area and target group within Pakistan and beyond as well, through our remote services.
GLOW and its team members has previously worked with donor agencies, and development organizations from all across the globe including but not limited to FCDO (previously DFID), USAID, Trócaire, NCA, HAG, SDC, ADB, IRC, Malteser, ICMC, ACTED, Concern Worldwide, UNICEF, UNHCR, UNOPS, DAI, Tetra Tech and others.
Saeed Ullah Khan
GLOW Consultants has thus been able to design, manage, monitor, evaluate and research a multitude of multi-sectoral programmes including but not limited to the following sectors:
- Humanitarian assistance including Health; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Protection and Shelter;
- Local governance and capacity building;
- Livelihoods, Agriculture, Food Security and Nutrition
- Gender and Women Empowerment
- Education;with a focus on Primary Health (both supply and demand sides)
- Economic Development with a focus onYouth and Livelihood
- Country Programme Reviews Policy Reviews